We are an early-stage SaaS platform that delivers sales software solutions to the logistics industry – one of the last sectors entering its digital transformation. Through our multi-tenant online shop system, we enable logistics firms to better establish themselves in the e-commerce market by selling their transportation services to their customers online.
We have the mission to replace time-consuming phone & e-mail conversations, ineffective booking processes, and non-transparent market conditions with an automated, decentralised, yet personalised sales engine for the logistics industry.
The IMC Tech Stack:
Frontend: React (JSX), Redux, SCSS, Angular material, Jest + Enzyme
Backend: Ruby on Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL & MongoDB, AWS, Redis
- Build and implement a variety of frontend features for both the user journey inside the booking process as well as on the admin analytics dashboard of our clients
- Drive own projects for backend functionality, such as APIs in our multi-tenant system
- Develop and optimise the modular components of our microservices architecture
- Collaborate with our CTO & development team to constantly advance our services, powered by automation, machine-learning, and distributed ledger technology
- Passionate about building web applications
- You write understandable & testable code with attention for maintainability
- An eye for design and simplicity by finding ways to improve product & service solutions
- Enthusiastic for big projects and collaboration in a team
- Able to solve problems independently, be resourceful & take ownership of your code
- Eager to communicate within the team and not afraid to ask questions
- Others enjoy working with you due to your positive attitude and technical competence
- You have a hacker mentality – you thrive both in fixing your coffee machine and solving a complex algorithm
We’re looking for individuals who share our vision to empower small- and mid-sized logistics firms making their move into the digital age. Meet us in our office in Hamburg HafenCity and join our young & driven international team. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary & other perks, such as plenty of team events, a pool table, and dinner & beer-pong Fridays. Come do the best work of your life here at ItsMyCargo!
Write us an e-mail in which you introduce yourself along with your CV + GitHub, and tell us what you would like to focus your energy on in your next position.